Thursday, December 28, 2006

Best of Next part one

Yes Next was last night but I still give you the list plus it does rebroadcast on Sunday night at 8pm and you can listen online at 1071thepeak.com. Part two next week.

Next is brought to you by Snapple. Thanks for all the support.

The Best of NEXT the singles. Albums to follow soon. The rules were simple. The song had to have been played on NEXT. I also tried to keep it to "under the radar" bands too. So no Pearl Jam even though they probably would have had one or two songs in my top 26 of the year. Anyway...on the the list.

26 - Tapes n Tapes – Insistor

25 - New York Dolls – Dance Like a Monkey

24 - Camera Obscura – Lloyd, I’m Ready to be Heartbroken

23 - The Little Ones – Lovers Who Uncover
22 - The Kooks – Ooh La

21 - Josh Ritter – Wolves

20 - The Rosewood Thieves – Los Angeles
19 - Yo La Tengo – The Race is On Again
18 - The Presets – Girl and the Sea

17 - Built To Spill – Liar

16 - 120 Days – come Out, Come Down, Fade Out, Be Gone

15 - The Black Angels – Manipulation

14 - Neko Case – Hold On, Hold On




I found most of the videos. At least you get a taste
More later
Bro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great use of YouTube, Bro. I like it.

cbro said...

Yeah I was a bit bummed I couldn't find a few of the videos though. I thought everything was on YouTube.

I don't care what anyone says this was a great year for music.