Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lying through my teeth so loud and clear

Best of 2006 music wise on NPR today.

More concert goodness with the "hope I die before I get old" geezers in The Who at AOL.

I know someone here has had to have had some Funky Freaky Dreams. Find out what it all means.
Strangely I don't remember many of my dreams. The only one I really truly remember involves Jesus(I think it was Jesus), my old house where I grew up, a gun and my suicide. It didn't end too well...for Jesus. Like I said strange as I know the suicide thing was supposed to be me. anyway. Look for a new Christmas tune from the Killers.

All I want for Christmas. A Reactable. I've been a mostly good boy.



More later
Bro


The title is from an Irish Band that recorded in LA and named themselves after their favorite watering hole. Now that is a band I can get behind. They are La Rocca and the tune is "This Life"

2 comments:

Megs said...

i love that dream interpretation website. I've used it in the past, but forgot to save the link! Thank you for posting this. I can now finally interpret a dream that I had about six months ago. and trust me, it was a weird one, but not as weird as your's.

on an ending note, that video was cool. I have never heard of a reactable. It probably costs a lot of money...am i right on that? lol.

Unknown said...

La Rocca... get the album, it rocks!