Tuesday, December 26, 2006

oh man am I in trouble

my little guy is already asking when Santa is coming back. Plus I got the "wrong" mommy and daddy lion. That fact, of course, didn't stop him from playing with the "wrong" mommy and daddy lion for about 8 hours straight.

and for the rest of us. Festivus.

Now that you don't have to worry about being good. Never get busted again. A former cop plans a new vid to help you get your drugs.

Should I admit this? This movie looks pretty damn cool. Transformers. Plus I was more of a Thundercats kinda guy.

Good bye James Brown. My favorite JB moment still is from Eddie Murphy in the hot tub on SNL.


More later
Bro

2 comments:

Megs said...

Nice Post! Funny to hear that your son was asking about Santa coming back. haha.

Lions are awesome!

I was going to write a tribute to james brown, but honestly, your video seriously summed it up. I just wish I could find this footage from Letterman a few years ago. Paul Schaffer does the whole james brown thing with getting on his knees and James Brown is the person who put the robe on him. it was brillant. If I manage to find it, believe me, I shall post!

cbro said...

I remember that...I'll look for it too.