Monday, November 06, 2006

My new favorite beer comes in a can


Dale's Pale Ale. I have known about this beer for awhile but I finally noticed it the other day. I remember reading about it and wanting to try this beer. I am a bit of a beer guy. I like beer and this beer reminds me alot of Smithwicks. Which is a very good thing. It's a session beer that pours beautifully. So if you like Pale Ales and the hoppier side of brew then do yourself a favor and try a six pack. You might just find your new favorite beer-- Dale's Pale Ale(review of said beer).

The value of a drink. Drink quotes.

33 reasons to love Canada. Music wise.

A bit a go I gave you a time waster called Line Rider...well I am sure you didn't waste this much time. Or maybe you did.

More later
Bro

1 comment:

Megs said...

Unless I wasn't paying attention, but I think that canada list left off Stars -such a good band...elevator love letter is still a huge favorite of mine and Tiga - one of canada's best djs. you gotta hear his cover of burning down the house!