Friday, November 24, 2006

Back From Mini Vacation

and I have fianlly arisen from my turkey coma. Had a great time in Philly. Thanks PA.

Buy Nothing Day. Really people do you have to get there at Midnight? Although I love watching the film of the people trampling the other shoppers once the doors open. It happens every year and I just think Darwin Award. Just watch out for the Saturday before Christmas. I think that will be the dangerous night.

Will it blend? Thanksgiving Dinner.

Bloc Party's new one A Weekend in the City is coming soon. Hear Prayer.

Where can the aging Boomer get music advice> Well besides NEXT. AARP of course.

The iPhone? Soon?

When in doubt a Hitler post. Always a hit with the kids. Actually this is quite cool. New technology can read Hitler's lips in his home movies.

What happens when you combine two kids an old Audi and Blue painting tape? Find out here.

More later
Bro

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
sorry, long time no post, I will put something up this week.
Hope all is well.

cbro said...

Welcome back brother man...looking forward to reading you.

Looks like I might be in Chi-town for New Years. Will let you know.

Megs said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am still around! I've just been extremely busy lately with my school work. That's the one issue with College, it's so much fun yet there's always a shit load of work to be done. Hopefully soon, I'll have something good to post!

In the meantime, I'll gladly share what I've been listening to in my spare time... Morrissey (solo moz is always fun this time of year), The Replacements (I recently found an old b-side that I loved a lot when I was 12, so I'm quite happy about that!), Kylie Minogue (She's the pop princess), Hot Rod Circuit (such catchy bitter punk stuff), and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (Mr. Cave has a new band/side project coming out next year and I can't wait for that!).

I'll have my radio show Wednesday morning, which will thus begin the three week countdown to the end of the semester. My last show for the semester will be December 20th!