Sunday, July 23, 2006

a whisper through a megaphone

Bush Pilot...this is great. I am sure this has been around for awhile but I just saw this. Pitch Perfect.

Audi-OH and more OH. An iPod add on that is a vibrator from OhMiBod. Never walk alone.

New Pernice Brothers song and video. If you don't know this group change that right now. Lets all get out of Suck City.





You will not be able to get this tune out of your head. Dance like a Monkey. New New York Dolls. Cd comes out Tuesday. If you'd rather YouTube it and you gotta love the Flying Spagetti Monster in the Video.



This is video of the New York Dolls getting Dance Like a Monkey ready.


Hey I finally got to listen to Girl Talk. My lord that man needs to cut back on the coffee--I thought I drank alot. It might be too hyper for me. I am getting a bit old yea know. It is one amazing piece of music. Thanks for the suggestion. Don't be afraid to throw more at me.

World Cup is over but I just found this. Lego WC. Very cool. It is in German but great video. I love the replays.

Fun to play with but I would say not very good. Music Map.

More later
Bro



Title is from PJ's very unappreciated Binaural. The tune is "Nothing as it Seems"

No comments: