Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Something about Something


I don't know these guys but I might need to buy an album or two. The Grey, a Canadian band, gets kicked out of the US for 5 years.

Pearl Jam to open for U2. I think I need to get my a$$ to Hawaii. What a double bill.

The six new laws of the music biz. Read. Live. Learn.

WiFi for audiophiles.

Good bands...bad covers.

Zune by M$ takes on Apple. Instead just More of the same of course. Open it up people. It will happen anyway. Why not be a hero and do now.

REM before they hit it big. Hint guys listen to these cds and remember them when your in the studio for the next album. thanks.

PR reports:
Bob Dylan's first new album in five years, Modern Times, will arrive in stores and online August 29. The artist's 44th album features 10 new Bob Dylan songs recorded this winter with Dylan on keyboards, guitars, harmonica and vocals, accompanied by his touring band.

"Hug it out" Piven's RS interview.

Oh my Bloody God--what the hell is this? Can someone anyone tell me? Crispin Glover yes McFly from Back to the Future. I knew he was off the wall but what is this? The Clown Video. I am sorry if I scar anyone. Remember when he got kicked off Letterman?

Your Clerks II resource.

More later
Bro

No comments: