Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy B Day America


What a way to celebrate...Better then apple pie...The World Cup. Now I really don't want any of the teams to win but the one team I definitely don't want to win is the Italy. Great goals today though. We will see what happens tomorrow. Portugal v France. I'd like France to win but that only means Portugal goes through. I think Portugal has the better side anyway. Either way should be a great final and a very good 3rd place match too. Soccer commerical on YouTube. I love the fact he has a beer in his hand. Men Rock. OK that was kinda gross to make up for it something very cute. Baby WC.

Big Ben a Bull? How could the Pistons let him go to not only a conference foe but a divisional one? The Baby Bulls are all grownz up. Bold Prediction. Bulls in the Finals.

This is not the only Bull in the news. Bennie the Bull gets busted for throwing a punch at an officer.

Fireworks. In case you were wondering. How they work etc.

Very cool online cartoon about the war. Shooting war. kinda along the same lines I guess. George Bush sings Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 on YouTube.

One more. Cheney Libre.

More later
Bro

No comments: