Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Colds are bad enough...


but Summer colds are the worst. I have one now. Not good. Me No Likey.

Computers...we don't need no stinkin' Computers. Space Invaders home site or if you prefer YouTube. which got me thinking (Yes I know dangerous) "What if life were more like a video game?"--YouTube of course, so just put down the crack pipes and beer bongs and watch.

The Observer lists the 50 albums that changed the world. Not a bad list and a good way of looking at Rock and/or Roll.

I love these guys and hopefully you do too. Band of Horses.

I know you have been waiting for the next band you are allowed to love so here is the soundtrack for Last Kiss and if you'd rather see the trailer than read.

New music show to launch in UK.


When in doubt say it loud and say it Plowed. From the wonderful minds at Modern Drunkard and I know this has been out there for quite a bit but I just saw this. Very Very Funny. Bush Drunk.

More later

Bro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro - you gotta check out the new album by Girl Talk. pitchfork's review is dead on. one of the most exhiliarating albums i've heard in a while. i grin everytime there's another clever sample thrown in there.

cbro said...

I don't know about them and will definitely check them out. Thanks. Will let you know.