Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Fun Post


So I have your weekend planned. Watch this. The video of Wizard of OZ and Darkside are already combined--you no longer have to time it out yourself. You know what to do. Then wake in time for the repeat of NEXT at 1071thepeak.com. Perfect weekend. If you don't know what to watch/listen for. Check out this list. That should get you going.

Not done with the fun. I thought to myself "I haven't posted any star wars lately" and before you click away you really don't want to miss this one(just be glad I'm not back on the toilet kick). It takes Star Wars footage and puts in place of Darth Vaders voice other qoutes from other James Earl Jones(the man who voiced DV) movies. It is glorious. It loaded slowly for me so just wait. Honestly. The Vader Sessions. Or maybe this is more your speed. The Cult of Leia's metal bikini.

Ok that was fun but me like-y music and hopefully you do too. Or is it u2. A great history of U2 via YouTube of course. I think I've already had too much coffee.

HD radio is ready. Great now radio stations get more chances to play the same songs over and over. Hey-- here's an idea. Hire djs that know and love music (like it use to be) and put them on the HD channels. Free Form Radio? That is just too much to ask for. Thanks Clear Channel.

More later
Bro

No comments: