Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Snapple, Snapple, Snapple


A Big Huge Thank you to Snapple as it looks like they will be my Sponsor for my New Music Show called NEXT. It will air on 107.1 The Peak in Westchester County of New York. The radio station also streams so you have no excuse no matter where you are. Info on the website soon I hope as the first show is next Wednesday the 26th. Please listen and please pass on the good word about the good music and Please drink Snapple. In fact, don't be afraid to write Snapple and thank them for sponsoring good music.

We are pack rats but tech is helping to change that. What's better being surrounded by CDs and DVDs or a little white box?

Folk metal protest from Neil Young.

O.A.R. on the road.

Quickie review of Drive by Truckers latest.

This is great. Actually dialogue from Heavy Metal Parking Lot as ringtones.

Now this is a helper monkey. warning monkey loving.

Mother, Lover, Teacher. a fine article to get you ready for Kill your TV week. Thank god I have a DVR...I wouldn't miss a thing. Or Why Don't you...

More later
Bro

and please don't be afraid to listen to NEXT. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations,I will be listening & passing the word on.

Those helpermonkeys were hilarious.

I am really digging the new Drive By Truckers alot.

Pearl Jam/Tom Petty at Summerfest!

cbro said...

I knew you would appreciate that. thanks for future listening to my new music show. I gotta go get myself a Snapple now.