Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Really too late to call so we wait for... morning to wake you


Interview of Greg Dulli of the Aghan Whigs in 1994. My goal for this year is to get them back together.

the music industry could use the pirates way against the pirates but they wouldn't do that. They will keep on suing old ladies and college kids. Brillant. Like this: Family sued and they don't even own a computer.

Does music make you smarter? Are the parents playing Mozart getting their kids smarter than I am my kids? as I play the Ramones, Pearl Jam, the Beatles, The Police, Echo and the Bunnymen and Death Cab for Cutie for them. Not sure I care as my kids already have better taste in music than most of America and they are almost 4 and almost 1. I think I might have to get a tee shirt that says "my kids rock harder than your kids" PS: the photo is of my little girl.

Dylan the DJ on XM.

Johnny Ramone tribute movie

There are alot of morons out there. Lennon speaks. Yeah right. If it were him he would have said "Tell Paul his new cd sucks"

CSNY tour. First in four years.

Whatever Dude. You'll spend a bit of time here.

I know this would be a perfect 4-20 post but...naked man gets stuck in chimney.

More later
Bro



Title is from Band of Horses and their song "Funeral". I don't really like horses too much but I love this cd more and more with each listen. Don't be afraid to spend your hard earned pennies on this one boys and girls.

No comments: