Thursday, June 09, 2005

Woo hoo--hoo hoo hoo-- woo hoo--hoo hoo hoo

an interesting game. Petals around the rose. If need help figuring it out just let me know and I will drop a hint. It took me awhile.

sinfest. cartoon

Want to run your own record label? Check out this new reality show. I am too old otherwise I probably would't tell you about this. Good luck and if you do get the gig think about hiring me please.

the impossible shapes on myspace. A little Dandy Warhols...a little Modest Mouse. Or try this one. Light Brigade. Acoustic garage pop from NYC.

How class works. Very cool graphics.

A David Sedaris article in the New Yorker about flying on a plane. funny me thinks.

Sorry I had to. Vader on Wheel of Fortune. and a whole lotta Nooooo.

Ooops. Premature celebration.

MTV reports: It's not impossible to imagine the Flaming Lips as the house band at, say, a cantina on Mars. But on a Carnival Cruise Line ship? Well, starting this October, that's just what they'll be, serving as the headlining act on the inaugural Xingolati Groove Cruise. The event, aboard the Carnival Paradise liner, is a four-day jaunt from Los Angeles to Ensenada, Mexico, where the ship will be transformed into a floating music festival

software that makes mixes for you.

More later
Bro

The title comes from the 5,6,7,8's song "Woo hoo" best know for a commerical and "staring" as the house band in Kill Bill.

No comments: