Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Did you miss me?

Thanks for lying. If nothing else that makes me feel better and in turn that should make you feel better knowing that you made me feel better. But I know your lying so I will only be faking my feeling of better so you better pretend too. My logic is at times dizzy.

I will tell of my trip to Spain soon--- let me simply say that the US gov't should really rethink a few things. First the joy of the topless backstroke. Whoever invented that deserves a special place in heaven. Second ,or is it B, Absinthe. Maybe because I can't get it in the US makes the "drunk" feeling that much more pleasing. I am not faking it this time. It is a wonderful buzz. Although I now take it back the US should still outlaw those things because that will keep Europe special... and we all like to be special. Like I said more later. a few links for you now.

I love this...Pure Genius and I don't throw that phrase around nilly or willy. An open letter to Kansas School System.

Warning stop drinking now or risk blowing it out the nose. The onion 2056. I love the Female Dolphin President Question. How cool would that be?

The Phallic Logo Awards.

Mommy the Eldersburg Weatherman is scaring me.

Tom Cruise Kills Oprah. It only takes about 30 seconds of your life and it's kinda a Star Wars link too.

Ever wonder or argue after a few Absinthe's how much it would cost be like Bruce. Batman. The Forbes tries to answer this question.

Ever wonder when you should throw it out. Real Simple gives you a guide.

Do you love Paris in the Spring time? At least this guy has a bigger rack.

More later
Bro

No comments: