Friday, June 03, 2005

All you people in TV land--I will wake up your empty shells--Peak time viewing blown in a flash--as I burn into your memory cells

An Anchor's worst nightmare. Passing Gas on the air.

Tourist photos. I actually know the guy in the first one. Should I admit that. Warning kinda sexual.

Coming soon-- .xxx instead of .com or .net

that will teach you to have bad taste in music. Backdoor boys run over a fan of theirs.

Star Wars post: Darth loves to garden. They may never stop. If they do I might just have to repeat them. Stranger still I have yet to see the movie. Maybe this weekend. It's not like I don't want to I just haven't. Sad?
and why not one more. R2D2 CPU. I told you I wouldn't let it die.

Apple settles in battery case.

NME reports:
JACK WHITE has married in a surprise ceremony while on tour in South America.
The White Stripes frontman announced his marriage to the world via whitestripes.com tonight (June 2), revealing that he tied the knot while his band were in Manaus, Brazil to play at the city’s opera house.
The full statement from the band reads as follows:
“Karen Elson and Jack White were married yesterday on the confluence of three rivers – the Rio Negro, the Salimones and the Amazon – in the Amazon basin in the city of Manaus, Brazil.

What is wrong with musicians today. The ant explains.

Todays title comes from the amazing Peter Gabriel tune "Family Snapshot". You must have PG3 in your collection. Also known as melting face. A truly unforgetable tune on PG's Apex. Yes this is Gabriel's best. Far and away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I overlooked your "Deep Throat revealed" link earlier this week. Partially because you posted it earlier than I expected (kudus), partially because it was just a one line link. I was wondering why you had so little to say on the 30 year mystery, but then it came to me. No musical tie in. So I have painstakingly (trust me) rectified the matter.

I give you the lyrics to Deep Throat:

now I'm gonna tell you
the way it has to be
and if you pay a person
I'm sure that you will see

just relax your muscles
and once you've hit that spot
keep right on pushing
and give it all you've got

now we've found your tinker
the solution is quite clear
for if we both can a hit it now
the bells you'll surely hear

deep throat
deeper than deep your throat
deep throat
don't row a boat
don't get your goat
that's all she wrote
deep throat (x3)




oh yeah, Family Snapshot is on of Gabriel's best.

cbro said...

Pezman you are the best...it's been awhile since you have poured your wisdom all over us. We bathe in it and it is good. I want to thank you for taking the time to study up on the topic. You are truly a great man.

Have a great weekend

The way I see it is there should be more Deep Throats out there...with the way things are being handled inside the beltway we need more people in power with consciences. Don't you worry I know I live in a dream world but its a nice world.