Thursday, May 19, 2005

So many nights with your shadow in my bed

So I saw U2 last night. Amazing. They still put on one great show. I don't care how you feel about Bono he is a great front man. I have also put Edge on my list. The list of people I want to have beers with. Bill Murray is the other right now. I will add more later. The problem with U2 as The Rolling Stones or Pearl Jam or any other artist with many excellent LPs is the playlist. Something is going to left off for the night. My favorite U2 is Achtung Baby. Nothing until the first encore. Then 3 straight tunes from AB so I guess I can't complain too much. They played for just over 2 hours.

Kings of Leon were the openning act. Awesome. I can't wait for Album 3 from these guys. It better be mindblowing. It should be.

I also just got tix to go see Spoon. I can't wait.

The last supper. Sith style.

George Carlin expands the 7 dirty words you can't say on Television. If you think you wouldn't like the content--you're right. If you can't wait to see the expanded list of over 2400 words then click away and enjoy you sick b@st@rd.

Take your mind off life for a bit. Sudoku. It's a logic game.

Uni cycles rock.

Hip to be square? NO...It's good to be square.

Just in case you care. The Hello Kitty guitar.

For lonely boys everywhere. A hugging pillow. Don't ask don't tell. For lonely girls too I guess. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What you have all been waiting for... a sock puppet movie. Enjoy and to continue the puppet thing. Yoda Sings. Or how to waste 3 minutes of your life. Too many special FX not enough plot Says I.

Adam Curry on Podcasting. Interview.

Sonos reviewed by Sun Times. It's a music system that streams music from your computer throughout your house.

The BBC does digital right.

Digial listening up. Radio listening slips. Duh.

More later
Bro

This title comes from "Merry Blues" by Mano Chao

No comments: