Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm hungry--I'm dirty--I'm losing my mind--everything's fine

I am going to be away for a bit so I leave you with HM. HM do the people nice.

Have you seen Spirited Away? No. Remedy that then get ready for his newest. Howl's Moving Castle.

Are you a Republican? Find out with this quiz. Or Are you a right-wing nut or a left-wing nut? Answer a few simple questions and you can find out. I couldn't answer many of these without resorting to irony. Or maybe you'd like to take a different test. The Political Compass.

A decent musicblog called Sticker Shock. Some good Some OK but free and we all like free. And here is one more to check out too. It's called Little Hits. Enjoy.

COLDPLAY BREAKS RECORDS WITH "SPEED OF SOUND"
Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" single has debuted in the Top Ten of Billboard - the first British band since The Beatles in 1968 to have a new single debut in the U.S. Billboard Top Ten. The last time a British band achieved such a feat was 37 years ago when "Hey Jude" broke into the Top Ten.
Coldplay is set to release their third album, X&Y (Capitol) on June 7th, to be followed by a world tour, starting June 15th in Germany. The album is the follow-up to 2002's breakthrough Grammy-winning A Rush of Blood to the Head. Opening acts for the tour will include Interpol, Doves and Supergrass. X&Y was recorded in Britain with producers Danton Supple (Morrissey) and Ken Nelson (Kings of Convenience, Badly Drawn Boy).

More later
Bro

this title is from "mother mother" from Tracy Bonham. She just released a new CD or is just about to release one so I really do think everything's fine.


a few extras here.

March Madness may be over but I just found this and it's pretty cool. Long Hoop Shots.

a ninja pays half of the rent.

touch me. I think would be cool to have in your living room for party and what not.

You will spend way too much time here and you wouldn't admit that it was a waste of time. Great stuff. Skoopy.

No comments: