Saturday, May 21, 2005

She said you is funny--I said you are funny

George Lucas in Love. A spoof of Star Wars and Shakespeare in Love.

I always knew there was a reason I didn't trust that big Purple Dinosaur. All that sweet sweetness was just a front. Barney goes Gangsta. Bad words so you are warned.

I love the '30s. Didn't we all?

Pope gets a beer named after him. Basically more info.

PJ to open for Rolling Stone in PA. They rest of you get Maroon 5 (just show up late) or John Mayer. And here is more on new PJ album due out soonish.

If you believe in the Force you will go to hell. It's a tool of the devil but riddle me this: Who would win a fight Luke or Jesus? It's not just a movie. It's the battleground for your soul.

E3 babes. The best collection of E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) booth babes from past to present!! Sex sells? Really? I can't believe it. Are we men really that gullible?

Interesting facts you may not know now but will amaze your friends with at your next party after you hit this link.

Rounder and Sun to go digital. Happy shopping.

more later
Bro

The title comes from my intro to Sloan. The Beautiful "Underwhelmed". Still sounds great to me.

2 comments:

HelperMonkey said...

I am going to the Toronto PJ show...you should come up for a show...it's not that far from you

cbro said...

That is not a bad idea...let me know check on things and get back to you. I like the way you think.