Monday, May 16, 2005

Even if she looks like a truck

Kids--gotta love 'em. Their views on dating and marriage.

I know I was on vacation so now I get to comment on this. All I have to say it WTF? Even if you are the most Pro-Bush person in the world this has to make one take notice. Really? Come on. You didn't want to interupt his bike ride and speaking of being late...check out this wonderful advert for the labor party in the UK. Labour is Blair's party(liberal) and Conservative is Tory (sp?). Blair did win by the way. One can only wonder what would have happened if Kerry had used something like this. Anyway I think it's great.

I am sure you know about this but she has alot of cool guests blogging for her. Check it out every once in awhile. Huffingtonpost.

This Looks Interesting (And Bad And Weird And French - All Rolled Up Into One!). Gus Van Sant's New Movie, Last Days, Details The Yes, Last Days, Of Grunge Model Kurt Cobain.

Stuck for a present for the person that has everthing? Check out Herobuilders but watch out for the first doll. Ouch. After that...not too bad. Or just get them the Runaway Bride. Everyone can appreciate that doll.

More later
Bro

The title comes from a very wise boy named Ricky(see first post). Thanks man.

Seattle music awards.

Music update from Village Voice. Some are on the money others I just don't understand but I am sure you say that about my choices too.

I think she is ready for Thursday. How about you? I know Vader is. I also know that I linked here before but just to get you in the mood. Darthblogger.

Pet Sounds? Remake and I leave you with Uke til you Puke.

No comments: