Thursday, April 07, 2005

You say that I don't care about all the tiny things that you care about

the end is near. Cookie monster to get healthy. No no I get it but Cookie Monster rocked.

Rick James site. Pretty funny. Turn up the V but be careful...naughty words.

This is awesome. The final scene of Seven done with puppets. F-bombs fly. Repeat this is awesome.

Jack Johnson live "Times Like These"

Evan Dando covers Whitney Houston "How will I know?" I never thought I would ever write Whitney Houston on this blog but I have and I like it. Well I like the cover by former front man of the Lemonheads. Enjoy.

If you like what you see help a poor guy out. Click on an amazon link and purchase something. I get a few pennies...thanks

More later
Bro

the title of this post is from Louis XIV and the tune is Louis XIV

4 comments:

HelperMonkey said...

That Louis XIV album is pretty good isn't it?

cbro said...

let's put it this way any LP that is irreverent, has oversexed lyrics and songwriting that channels glam, scratchy punk, and vintage Rolling Stones is alright in my book.

HelperMonkey said...

Well said, you should have written the review.

cbro said...

Plus it's a good cover and I always judge a book er CD by it's cover.