Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Beauty and the Truth I could breathe like air

To get you in the mood for the new Star Wars film. Luke and Obi-wan get a message from the Dark Side. Enjoy.

How'd they do that? The fiddy cent CD cover.

I need to start reading the bible. It rocks...if you know where to look. Oral sex according to the bible. If you just read that link and didn't like the way it sounds then don't click it. If your interest is piqued then click on brother man. And of course there is the Up the Bum god sayth. There are no pictures.

Just in case you forgot all politicians suck. It's all about me and what I can get from you. Political Friendster is a parody of Friendster: a database of politicians and corporations and the surprising connections between them. Hysterical and stomach-churning.

and MP3 I leave you with. Rilo Kiley covering Simply Irresistible by Robert Palmer. It's a great verison.

More later
Bro

This title comes from "signposts" by Sam Phillips

No comments: