Sunday, April 24, 2005

Another beer before happyhour to put me in the mood for drinking--ooohh ohh ohh forget thinkin'

this looks awesome. I have yet to try it so if you do please tell me how it goes. Indy. Software that finds indie music for you. It learns what you like (see Netflix) and suggests more tunes it thinks you'd like.

Guess the google. Fun game in reverse search mode. You need flash.

Essential 50 games.

random fact about Vin Diesel. It's always fun to find out more about our fake heroes.

the Beatles rider...It's amazing how things have changed.

WorldJump...I think they are serious.

It's raining frogs...

I leave you with a tune. Bishop Allen doing "Things are what you make them" also in the movie Saved.

Enjoy and more later
Bro

the title is from Beaver Nelson "Forget Thinkin'" I found this on a comp of drinking songs called Brewed in Texas. Nothing but drinking songs and most of them good.

No comments: