Friday, April 22, 2005

There goes my heroes and all that I used to trust

Free MP3s list from Amazon. I figure it's friday and everyone likes free. Also try epitonic and/or better propaganda. Enjoy.

Darth's blog.

I guess the cartoon cats weren't enough anymore. Paula gets randy with wanna be idols.

There's a Beatle in my Closet...a gay beatle?

the original version of Oops I Did It Again.

It's mp3 friday. Joy Division covers and here is U2 live doing Bad and here is Broken Social Scene on Kvrx doin Cause= Effect. Here are the Shins covering Jesus and Mary Chain's Taste of Cindy. One more from the Decemberists on KCRW doing We Both Go Down Together.

More Simpsons for your listen enjoyment.



What a great album with incredible lyrics. This title's post comes from Origin Vol One from Soundtrack of Our Lives. The tune is "Believe I've Found". This CD builds on their first.

No comments: