Friday, April 01, 2005

heaven ain't close in a place like this...

Just in time for April Fools or really anytime. I mean who doesn't love tossing around poop? Send it to someone you love.

Flash me...clapping and stomping etc.

Superhero redux.

Psy-ops. Winning over the Middle East with comic books. Hey everything else they have done has worked...

Post a secret...with the world.

"smart drink" the google gulp.

I love it...one man's living will.

Happy April fools...fools...yes these facts are all true. enjoy.

Time for me to go to hell...the Terri Schiavo blog. Please click on the link and join me there...wouldn't you.

I don't know who she is but I have the urge to go buy a bra or two. Jennifer Ellison breaks out a new line of lingerie.

Ambulance LTD "stay where you are" vid in QT

Neon "a man" vid in QT

I know this is very late but I was away and there is much to buy before Next Tuesday.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005

NEW RELEASES - 03.29.05
I am really getting sick of the incredible amount of awesome new music that has been released over the last couple of weeks. I mean how do they expect us to keep up with all of it? I just had to go to the clinic to sell Plasma for the third time this month. Unfortunately they just don't pay as well as they used to. Oh well, it looks like I'll have to sell my hair again so I can buy the new Beck, Bravery and Stereophonics records. I don't feel so good...
Beck- Guero (Geffen)
The Bravery- Bravery (Island)
Duran Duran - Greatest [w/ DVD] (Capitol)
The Fall - BBC Sessions [Box Set] (Castle Music UK)
Flunk - Play America (Beatservice)
Morrissey - Live at Earl's Court (Sanctuary)
The Motels - Essential Collection (Capitol)
Mountain Goats - Nothing For Juice [reissue] (3 beads of Sweat)
Mountain Goats - Zopilote Machine [reissue] (3 Beads of Sweat)
Stereophonics- Language. Sex. Violence. Other? (V2)

Help please...if you are going to buy any of these fine cds please do so from the amazon link below. We get a few pennies for every purchase through links on the blog. Thanks.



Too much. Too much
More later. Enjoy.
Bro

the title of this post is from the Killer's "somebody told me"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is not an april fools...I made the New York Post today in the Starr Report