Friday, February 11, 2005

Not sure if I mentioned this

I found some PT work at a local station. A very good mainstream AAA in the burbs of NYC. AAA means nothing to you unless you are in radio. It stands for Adult Album Alternative. Simply put if you like rock and roll you will like this station. It wouldn't broaden your horizon too much--like I said it is rather mainstream. Not too hard. Not too soft. Just right. So anyway you can listen to me on Sundays 2 pm to 6 pm Eastern Time on the Peak. The Peak is on a playlist like every commerical radio station in the US so you can call or email requests but I probably wouldn't get a chance to play it. Although some hours do come up short and I can sneak a song or two in. You never know. So if you like what you hear let my boss know. Send an email to the studio demanding more Chris Bro. We are online so you could use Replay Radio and listen to me anytime you want. It is kinda like Tivo for your internet listening.

Thank You.
Peace Off
Bro

and the last post title came from The Bravery. New buzz band you should be hearing more about soon. The tune was called "out of line"

No comments: