Saturday, February 19, 2005

faces all the same--when you're wasted

The last title came from Talking Heads and their beautiful tune "Sax and Violins"

So I am approaching 1,000 hits and to celebrate I was thinking about a mix for any and all of you that would like a copy. Just let me know and I will ship it on out after we hit 1,000. Thanks.

Pictures on Walls. Bad words so don't tread lightly. My fav is Big Car Small Dick.

This Pirate looks out for you. Even after the ninjas have gotten to you. The Booty ye deserve.

They may be little but do they rock? I don't know. MiniKiss.

There is hope in America. Really--it's just not me and you. Let's take back America. Fight the good fight.

This is just sad. You don't mess with a winning streak. The New Bugs is Buzz.

and this is a pretty cool prank at a McDonald's.

More later
Peace Off
Bro

No comments: