Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Save it for later

Not much going on this week unless Hanna Montana is a star in your life. The Jonas Brothers released something. I will say one thing...it's gotta suck when you are a horny band and your biggest fans are between 8-13. "Dude in 5 to 8 years this is gonna be Led Zeppelin awesome". I guess the Beatles did start with "I wanna Hold Your Hand". So who is going to be their Bob Dylan and introduce them to marijuana? Or maybe they should just skip to their Peter Fonda LSD stage.


I mean I don't care what anyone tells you the main reason they pick up a guitar, or sticks or the microphone is girls. Maybe their fan's moms make up for it. But that would be weird - "Mom you slept with the Jonas' Brothers. I hate you" Yes that little girl will be on a couch for a long, long time.

So on to the not so hot week in CDs.

Really I can only tell you to download a few tracks from The Pack AD. A female version of the the Black Keys from Canada. They are a band to watch. Each cd gets them closer to fine.

I will leave you something cool/funny. "The Line"

No comments: