Thursday, February 21, 2008

Did you see that last night?


Beautiful Lunar Eclipse last night. Just thought I'd geek out on that for bit. I was listening to NPR and they had a guest speaking about it. I should have set an alarm because I knew I was going to forget...well I did but luckily it was "put out the recycle bin" night. I was putting out the bin for the morning pickup and looked up. Man nature is cool. It was a cold but clear night. The clouds (just a few) that did pass by gave a great "horror" story feel and didn't really take away from the experience. It was really too cold to hang out and watch but I did watch most of it. We better have enjoy the 3 this past year as the next one isn't in 3 or 4 years. I'll set the alarm for myself right now.

Got some really nice emails too about listening to NEXT while watching the eclipse. How cool is that? I hope NEXT was a good soundtrack to watching celestial beings at work.
More later
Bro

No comments: