Friday, January 12, 2007

Meeting Borat

Becks to America. Only makes sense. He will play at a "high" level for quite a few more years. Wouldn't get tackled quite as hard and oh yeah he makes 250 million. Not bad Mr Spice Girl.

I can't believe it took me this long to mention that I shook hands with Sacha Baron Cohen. His movie Borat was nominated for a Golden Globe and to celebrate he held a party and hosted a Q and A after a screening of the film. Anyway-- he mingled and we were introduced and chatted for about 3 minutes. It's nice.

Hey tonight I 'm going to see these guys and hopefully talk them into doing a NEXT concert for me. Wish me luck. They are calle Locksley and they are going to be huge. I think they are getting ready to tour with the Killers. See them now and then you can be the cool kid that knew of them first.



Enjoy your long weekend.
More later
Bro

No comments: