Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back from Chi-town

And a good time was had by all or at least me. I am a dolt though as I recently got a new cell phone and didn't imput all my old numbers. Next time and beers on me.

When you think Ford you don't always think Future. That may change with Sync. The days are numbered when you have to listen to the cr*p on your local dial. Soon you will be able to listen to any station on the web. Hello Radio wake up.

Bob Ferry or Brian Dylan? Ferry to cover Dylan.

13 photos that changed the world. You probably have seen most of these.

Oh man this is bad...and I guess not so bad it's good either. Worst box office gross of a movie ever: $30. Yes 3-0. That is it. Read about it at chud and here too where you can see the trailer if that pleases you.

and of course we need music so here are the Honeybees.


More later
Bro

No comments: