Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I went to the movies


So I almost feel like a normal person. I went to the movies. Now I love the movies but my life is all Netflix. I went to go see Little Miss Sunshine. It was wonderful. Great movie. If you think your family is messed up...you will enjoy this film. Alan Arkin was pitch perfect. He ate up the screen. Also, via Netflix, of course, I highly recommend Brick and The Libertine. Brick has underground hit like Donnie Darko written all over it. It sums up high school and blends it with Micky Spillane. Brilliantly done. Lags only once and has my favorite soundtrack since American Beauty. The Libertine is Depp at his most outsider. Great role and really only Depp could play it.

Tom Waits opens the vault and finds three cds worth of orphans. Me Happy.

PR reports:
Following the release of their fourth critically acclaimed full-length, Z, My Morning Jacket is about to release what is surely to become their quintessential body of work: Okonokos, a 2-disc live recording and concert film capturing MMJ in all their glory. CD release Sept 26; DVD release Oct. 31 -- ATO/RCA Records

The Clash Singles Boxset.

iPods at War. This is your daddys war and this war wouldn't have it's own movie like Good Morning Vietnam.

When I grow up...perfect. Via YouTube an ad for Monster. YouTube shouldn't get all the fun. Lets do the Jimi thing...Hendrix on google video.

More later
Bro

No comments: