Tuesday, August 15, 2006

back


Had a great and wonderful time with the fam. I barely changed out of my bathing suit. Jetski...booze cruise on a pantoon. Did play a round of golf. First time in three years. I think I may have just been talked into more golf. My brother in law said "you have to play. You're a guy. It is expected and a it's a free pass to drink beer. If you just said 'I'm going to the bar' and didn't come home for 5 hours you'd be in trouble. With golf that's part of the game" Count me in.

So back to it.

10 strange monuments. Some of these are great.

Great beers according to mens style.

Have you ever wondered what it would look like to watch Back to future 1 and 2 at the same time of the same scene? No...well watch this and then ask yourself why you never thought about doing this before. Very cool. Great movie making.

Rock quiz. Harder then you think. Good luck.

If you know where Elvis is you could get a bit of cash.

More later
Bro

No comments: