Friday, November 18, 2005

You fell in love--in the key of C


Amazon is has a deal for anyone that is not happy with their Sony CDs.

Top 40 Groups in America 2005 edition. It's a good list if you are wondering where to start.

College Radio. Has it changed? How? From Slate.

This is a fun Friday thing from Pitchfork. Worst Album Art Ever. and now hear from the man who invented the Album Cover.

Songs for your funeral. The list. You know what's strange is that I have a Playlist called "Songs for my Funeral" I think my funeral is going to rock. I am also putting money aside for barrels of Guiness and Smithwicks.

What is up with the Flaming Lips?

Now just in time for the weekend...a quiz. What age do you act?

Video. The National. abel. Enjoy.

MP3. "Cowbell" by Tapes n Tapes.

More later
Bro



The title is from Wilco's "Shot in the arm"...get their lastest live cd which just came out. Called Kicking Television. Wonderful live versions of Wilco. Thanks boys.

No comments: