Wednesday, November 09, 2005

We Welcome yet another Monkey


Welcome Evil Monkey...Welcome to our messy little corner of the world. Looking forward to your posts

I don't know what to do...Well I know what I am going to do but it hurts. I am a bit--how shall I say it?--tight with money. I am looking at HD TV for many reasons but let's just say it's going to get done.

So I start my research and it turns out that I will have to spend more on this TV then I paid for my first car. I am hurting. I will be spending alot but not Steve's Theatre alot. Not even close.

Another thing--I have a feeling once I see the Plasma in action-- I will have to rewatch every movie I have ever seen. How on Earth will I ever get through my queue at NetFlix which is at 157 or so if I have to go back and watch movies over again.

On the bright side...Super Bowl party at Bro's house.

Enough about my "troubles" on to the wall of Boobies. For the man that forgot his girlfriends size. How very thoughtful.

First Ringo now Lennon. John Lennon's solo work to go digital.

More later
Bro

No comments: