Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A few favs from a NEXT listener

If you'd like to share your favorite NEXT tunes please just email me.

Dear chris
You Are doing very well with your selections of NEXT songs
Let me share my favorite choices of the past few months

Without Again from Elliott Brood,
Lovely fool from Derek James,
Black and Gold from Sam Sparro,
Moab from Conor Oberst.
Can't say no -the Helio Sequence,
Girls don't Know-the Philpot,
Everlasting Gobstopper-Appolo heights,
Come On-the Panderer's,
Owner of my Honor-The Small Hours,
nectarine- Mike Doughty,
Upside-James,
Fuego-Murder by Death,
Just lIke heaven-The Watson Twins,
Someone Like You- I Am Koot.
Shall I go on?
Goodnight California-KAthleen Edwards,
Count to Ten-Tina Dico,
Into the Ground-The Brakes,
Beautiful Life-Yoav,
Your New Twin Sized BEd-Death Cab for Cutie,
Not your Concern-The HUsh Sound
Guilt- The Long Blondes,
Borneo -Firewater Etc.....

You helped me discover these great Bands and artists:
SPOON, MY MORNING JACKET, THE WATSON TWINS, I AM KLOOT, MURDER BY DEATH, SLOAN,
THE OAKS, THE ORANGE LIGHTS, THE CORAL, JAMES, THE RAMBLIN' AMBASSADORS. WE THE PEOPLE.
THE HOMEMADE JAMZ BLUES BAND, FOR AGAINST, BAT FOR LASHES, THE PACK AD.

YES I downloaded or bought these great songs.
Thank you for enlarging my choices. I am forever a Beatles Fan. But it is so great to discover the new geniuses in music.
Thank you,
Dr S.

No comments: