Monday, November 26, 2007

New TV shows


Yes I know I am way super late but why not? So what are your favorites of the new season.

Right now I am digging Reaper--amd here is the official website. I can deal with Chuck. I tried to get into The Bionic Women and stopped. I have all the Dirty Sexy Money's on DVR and have yet to find the time to watch any of them. I will watch Pushing Daisys too. So I guess in order Reaper, Chuck and Pushing Daisys.

So what are you into?

Speaking of DVRs I never thought I'd be a DVR guy but I can't live without it. Plus I love the Pause and rewind feature. I go through so many times in life when I want to stop and rewind and replay something like on my DVR. I literally find myself reaching for a remote for real life not to mention the radio. Wow I am a loser.

No comments: