Sunday, September 16, 2007

Martin's Next Questionnaire Answers


A Big Thank you to Martin for being the first to answer the simple Next Questions. I want a Stormtrooper suit too. That would be way super cool.

The NEXT Questionnaire
Real name: Martin

Where I live: Dobbs Ferry, NY

Occupation: High School Student, radio personality, photographer, drummer, band management, recording engineer

Favorite movie: Stranger Than Fiction

Favorite book: High Fidelity by Nick Hornby

Favorite album: There's alot of them, here's the "stuck-on-a-desert-island" short list: Music from Big Pink, Exile on Main St., My Generation, Blinking Lights (And Other Revelations), This Year's Model, Night and Day

Three famous people I'd like to meet: Keith Moon, the Dalai Lama, and Keith Richards

One famous person I actually met: Allen Toussaint

Best concert experience: There's so many...Here's a good one: The New Year's Eve Midnight Ramble at Levon Helm's studio

Coolest pop-culture item I own: They're not mine, but my dad's Fillmore poster collection

And what movie prop would like to own: Stormtrooper suit from Star Wars

No comments: