Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back from the Happiest Place on Earth

we had a great time at Disney and then we spent a few days on the West Coast of FLA. Good times had by all. I have also come to the conclusion that I am not a video guy. I don't like just rolling the film and being stuck behind the camera. That is why I love the digital camera. Snap about 4 or 8 photos of a scene. Capture the moment and delete the not so good shots. Quick in and out then on with life. Hooray for digital cameras.

Did you catch Chris Rock on Good Morning America the other day? You need to watch this. Classic. He was on fire - from calling Robin, Diane to ripping on Britney and OJ and quite a few others.

The new gatekeeper of music: Chris Bro at NEXT well no...it's iTunes and shameless plug number 663. You can hear NEXT tonight at 1071thepeak.com. Thanks for listening.

The class of 2007 for the Rock and Roll hall of fame. I didn't get a chance to watch but I heard wonderful things about Eddie Vedder's speech. I need to watch that. Anyone got a copy?

More later
Bro

No comments: