Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Still sad

but at least the Bears are in the NFL Norse divison and should be back in the playoffs the next few years. Even with Farve returning.

I still am happy for the Colts.

So when I was in Big Sur I got a new pair of Keen shoes. I love them. If Keen wants to send me another pair I will gladly say I love those too. It's easy to tell the truth. They are like urban hiking boots. They are made for the street but have a cool chunky feel and look.

I can not even begin to tell you happy this video makes me. I don't know how they got all of Cobra Kai but I love it and so will you. It's all things Karate Kid. or try this website devoted to KK and of course don't forget about the Wiki.


The future of music at Starbucks...I'll take a latte and beam me a new tune. Thanks Barista.

Great writings on music of 2006 and some not so great.

More later
Bro

No comments: