Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bear Down

Chicago Bears. Who are the celeb's picking. Mostly the Colts. Silly Humans. Good Grossman not Evil Rex will show up along with the running game and that means bad things for the other team. Honestly I don't mind who wins. I want and think the Bears will win but I wouldn't mind if Harrison were to get a ring. Pure Class.

Just got back from Big Sur. If you've never been you have to go. No place like it -- not only in America but maybe the world. It is truly one of my favorite places. Stay at Deetjens too or at least have breakfast there. Also head to Esalen's at 1 am when they open up their hot springs to the general public. You do need reservations though so stop by and get a spot. Watch Good Morning America on Sunday to see the Big Sur Weekend Window.

What if God had a myspace?


As I said I was in Big Sur so here is last week's NEXT iMix.



More later
Bro

No comments: