Monday, February 12, 2007

I hate when life

gets in the way. I have been way too busy. I guess that is good but it almost means that I have had almost no real free time. I hate that.

So the The Recording Industry has let the world know what it's thinking. Dixie Chicks come up big in the Grammys. More a statement in Politics then the record itself although very good not that good. They do deserve all this only because America in general or at least in the Red States did them wrong. The Best and worst of The Grammys including of course the Police getting back together for Roxanne.

and
Gigwise reports: Newly reformed Genesis have announced they will play a massive free concert for 400,000 fans in Rome this summer.
Tony Banks, Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford will end their first tour in 15 years by playing the Circo Massimo on 14 July. I still don't know how I feel about PG not joining. In a way it would be very cool to Peter Gabriel back in the band he founded yet playing with Phil Collins? Probably right by not playing.

The Next Gen Player for MP3s. Hopefully soon.

Idlewind in stores in the UK only.

Remember your sugary sweet breakfast characters? Weel take a look see at this cartoon. Very cool. Breakfast of the Gods.

More later
Bro

Also I just started a newsletter via email about my new music show NEXT. If you'd like to join please email me and I'll add you to our mailing list. Thanks.

No comments: