Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Urlacher for President


Destiny? Maybe but Grossman did everything he could to help AZ pull off the upset. Bear Down indeed. Love this D. You should have seen me in the first half...hell the first 3 quarters well except the last 3 seconds of the the 3rd. To say the very least I was not that happy. 3 tds and not one of them offensive. That is a thing of beauty to pull out a win like that. I do feel a bit bad for the Cardinals but not Leinart. If he loses all his games I wouldn't mind that at all. I just don't like a guy that throws his friend under the bus while being punk'd. That is just not cool.

The Ventures of Zimmerman. Bob Dylan in cartoon form.

The OCs next mixtape (part 6) will be covers of OC tunes.

Naked Soccer. YouTube. Don't worry you can't see anything but the ending is classic.

More later

Bro

No comments: