Friday, October 06, 2006

Just remember maybe means no


Lord of the Rings if done by Lucas. I might as well stay at YouTube so check out this video by The Racounteurs. Broken Boy Soldier. Strange and good.

Check out the new Sloan. Hopefully this is not your first introduction to this wonderful Canadian band. "Who taught you to live like that" is classic Sloan. Mmm Sloan.

I am off now to check out Gomez. They are recording a Peak Performance for us...I need bring an extra pair of boxers...cuz I am going to need them. A Peak Performance is a small gathering of music loving Peak Listeners at a studio in Mamaroneck. We gather and watch and listen to people play wonderful tunes.

More later
Bro

1 comment:

Megs said...

I wish I could spend my friday morning watching gomez! extra pair of boxers is a good idea.

the george lucas thing was quite funny. the new racountuers video is creepy but the song sounds good.