Monday, October 17, 2005

She started shaking to that Fine Fine Music--You know her life was saved by Rock and Roll

8 days without a computer. Holy Christ on a Cracker. That is way too long. Hi my name is Chris and I'm addicted to the internets. Seriously I was ready to go off on someone. Plus I do play fantasy football and I couldn't check up on any details. Not that it matter much this year. I have the same record as the Bears. Not good unless you are in the real NFC Central.

Have I told you lately that I am really into the latest from Supergrass. It would make for a great soundtrack to getting your drunk on late into the night. Actually I take that back it would be good for the afterparty to getting your drunk on. You don't want the night to end so invite a few "new" friends back to your place for "just one more". Yeah it's got that kinda feel to it.

What I am saying it that me likey.


have you seen these. Way cool. Way cute. and way powerful. The MobiBlu. and more from ubergizmo.

remember the Kids in the Hall. Preview a few skits here. I'll squash your head!
30 Helens agree that previews are better than nothing. Season two here.

And this is for the Chicago readers. The Sears Tower in Jenga blocks. Also go Bears. 2-3 and in First place. Here come the playoffs.

Beer Pong Championship. If you win, you win. If you lose you are still drunk. It's a win-win situation. and further beer info. The Beerdrinker of the Year. Naught I might sign you up. Or maybe we should get a Fantasy Team together.

File under...I am not sure where to file this. I hope under bloody brillant. Mike Myers to play Keith Moon--the drummer of the Who-- in a movie.

remember Faith No More? Well the guitarist now grows pumpkins. Big Ones.

More later
Bro

The title is from the VU. The song is "Rock an Roll". The cd the highly under-rated Loaded

No comments: