Sunday, October 30, 2005

A nice day to rake leaves then jump in them


World's Shortest and Best Fairy Tale:
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"
The girl said "NO!"
And the guy lived happily ever after, went fishing and hunting a lot, and drank beer whenever he wanted.
THE END



I am unable to keep my lunch down. Now I love money as much as the next but c'mon this is terrible. 45 million an hour. Exxon aren't the only bastards out there. Shell. Chevron. ConocoPhillips. and yes there are more but I don't have the time to list them all. Maybe we should think about getting away from Fossil Fuels?

And to get you ready for tomorrow. Happy Halloween. Remember timing is everything.

Top earning Dead Celebs.

PG to put together Opening for World Cup.

If you have read this blog at all you know I am a MusicHead. I love KEXP and that is my dream job. No playlist. I pick what I play. Many years ago I did have that and it was amazing. I truly miss those days. Maybe radio will change? Yeah right Bro-- Hell even Satellite is playlisted and they aren't even live most of the time either (it's called Voice Tracking or here and it happens everywhere...I bet your favorite station does it. The way it happens is the dj records "the breaks" on a computer then plugs it into the machine to play at a later time.). It is a sad time for music lovers indeed. Anyway this is another article on how cool KEXP is.

More later
Bro

No comments: