Friday, September 09, 2005

Remember me...I remember you

If you thought my typing was bad before...watch what happens on no sleep.

Great PhotoJournal from NOLA. Sad and beautiful.

I just got an advance on the Super Furry Animals new CD. It is good. Damn Good. Top 5 good. Click to buy or listen to 30 second clips. Thanks


So you want to be a mummy?

Typical. Cheney gets heckled and he makes light of the common man's problems. F-bomb is dropped. It only gets worse...remember this? Well this time it gets better. See what she has to say about NOLA.
I think she has out done herself.

Now it's a game. The flying Spaghetti Monster Game. Have fun converting the non believers.

New movie about Punk Music.

Gigwise reports: A new compilation album to mark what would have been John Lennon’s birthday is to be released.
The compilation ‘Working Class Hero – The Definitive Lennon’ is to feature the best of Lennon’s Solo offerings with a massive 38 tracks on the album

Apple busy with iProducts.

Sony wouldn't back down. New walkman to take on iPod.

I am a bit surprized but not much at the Mercury Prize winner.

and this is the perfect way to end my post. Women torches house. why? click to find out.

More later
Bro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandisk PSP 2GB Memory Stick Duo
I've been watching for this bad boy to appear on Amazon, with no luck yet. So here is my dilemma: should I get the iPod Nano, or wait and get a 2 GB Duo card for my PSP? What I have been told it that the ...
I was surfing through a few blogs and came across yours and wanted to say
very nice job on the content, so I have bookmarked your site for future
reference.

Just in case you are interested I have a sony cellular phone
site. It pretty much covers sony cellular phone related stuff.

Stop by sometime :=)

HelperMonkey said...

Damn you Cbro, you did it again! (shakes fist in the air)
My post is under yours.


Congrats on the new shiny baby.