Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sometimes it seems like the bottom is the only place I've been

I know that the last title was an easy one. Homer singing "it was a very good beer" OK brain--you don't like me and I don't like you but if we get through this then I can go back to slowly killing you with beer.

Remember it's all fun and games until someone gets human feces in their eye. DMBs bus driver gets it.

The BBC reminds us when we upgrade to recycle.

Conservatives take on Spongebob. Claim he is gay. Didn't this tact fail with Ernie and Bert?

WD-40 fights drugs. It now has 2001 uses.

What does it mean to be drunk? What does it mean to be sober? Read this essay while I go grab a beer.

Toy ray guns. Need I say more.

O'reily at it again. I know I know this happens on a daily basis but c'mon people we are smarter than this( o wait we aren't--look who we voted in for POTUS). Get him off the airwaves. Stop listening. Please and speaking of getting off the airwaves. American Idol kicked some ratings ass. C'mon people we are smarter than this. O never mind.

65,000 anti-fans can't be wrong? Stop Ashlee Simpson plea. It's funny because it's true and if you think this is bad it could and will get worse. Hit Song Science. I hope I am wrong.

Sharon Osbourne in for Politics in UK.

File under Make the Bad Man Stop. A Trump musical?

Lineup for SxSW.

M Ward getting new CD ready.

More Later
peace off
Bro


No comments: