Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Loretta Answers the Questions



Real name: Loretta
Where I live: Oakland, NJ
Occupation: Mom/Grandma/Hemodialysis Nurse/Retired Non Profit Director (Children/Families local NJ)
Favorite movie: Under the Tuscan Sun
Favorite book: The Phone Book
Favorite album: American Beauty Grateful Dead
Three famous people I'd like to meet: Colin Powell, Bruce Springsteen, Arlo Guthrie
One famous person I actually met: Roger Maris
Best concert experience: Pink Floyd Animals Tour the "old" Madison Square Garden...it's a bit blurry now.








Coolest pop-culture item I own: Hanging Vodka IV Bottle with M.A.S.H. logo, has tubing & clamp!












And what movie prop would like to own: The Lamp Post from "Singing In The Rain".

3 comments:

Zoooma said...

From a former Oakland resident (I grew up there, graduated IHHS in '90 but haven't lived in NJ since about '93) and current Grateful Dead fan... Howdy!

American Beauty is such a great album and those three people would be amazing to meet! As much as I love Springsteen, I might enjoy talking to Arlo more!

And one of my girlfriend's favorite movies is Singin' In The Rain... and I was lucky enough to see the musical on Broadway the one and only year it played!

Have a nice weekend! See ya!

cbro said...

Now I didn't grow up in Oakland but how bloody cool would it be to have the "Singing in the Rain" light post in your house. You'd have to explain that to every person that walked through your door...that would be cool.

I may have to go check ebay right now.

Well played Loretta

Anonymous said...

Thank You, both of you GIZE that left me a comment. AARP is knocking on my door. I don't see a REPLY button..ah ha ha. I'm "Over My Head" here, you know, Mom on the PC! Will make a Blog page. "Next" week! Have a house full of wack O's. None of whom wish to show me anything on here, a "Sibling" reunion Birthday deal. Still, I tell them about "cool" new music. Keeps 'em up to speed!

Chris, I'd need a large energy saver bulb! I don't "explain" anymore...everyone knows I'm nuts.

zooomma..SOS Diff Yr here. Coach Hill is now "an old guy" & the old Auto Shop guy is the Principal at Hills. Very cool guy to me at least, I ring him directly..good thing I didn't trash Hills, had no idea who the guy was. He just knew his cars! TTFN!