Monday, November 24, 2008

Black Watch

Over the weekend I went to see a play in Brooklyn called Black Watch. It was (is) brilliant, funny, sad, interesting, alarming and eye opening. It isn't what one would call a "date" event but worth your time and energy and money. There are bad words...fair warning. I mean they are Scottish so really you shouldn't be surprised. There is a fair amount of the K word and yes I know you really spell it with a "C". Oh and it's LOUD.



now to lighten the mood "Remember this day...music videos are back" B Town.

Remember if you read a book, see a movie or go to a show write up a quick something and I'll post it. Let the people know.

Thanks and enjoy.
More later
Bro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to see Black Watch, it was on in New Zealand when I was there but I didnt catch it. Thanks for the reminder, I just saw its run was extended.

As for reviews, I might have a shows coming up, we'll see what I review.
M Doughty is playing in Hamden for one. At the space

cbro said...

Not sure if they do this after each show but we stopped by the neighboring restaurant/bar and most of the cast were there.