Friday, October 17, 2008

Gold Star 10-14

Whoa...finally getting around to this.


Gomez - Bring It On (10th Anniversary Collectors Edition)
Oh my holy balls. 10 years? I remember getting this cd and wearing it out. What you only just heard of this band when they "broke" with "How We Operate". Dig my music lovers. This was incredibly their first cd. A must have in everyone's collection.

Ray LaMontagne - Gossip in the Grain
British folk rock with a touch of soul. This surfer rocker gets down.

Johnny Cash - Live at Folsom Prison (Legacy Edition)
2 cds and a DVD.

Try these too
The latest from Keane. Truth be told I am more excited about their next cd. I think this is a step forward for them. I hope they build on this retro 80s thing. I may have to listen to Lucinda William's again. I love her and actually the last time I saw her she was on. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. Wait does that happen to guys? I'm From Barcelona calms down a bit and I'm not sure I'm as "in" to it. The Secret Machines take a huge step back but they did lose a singer/guitar guy. I guess this backwards step was to be expected. Sad :( as they were a favorite of mine.

Enjoy it all.
More later
Bro


----------------
Now playing: Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
via FoxyTunes

No comments: